Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy Self-Quarantine

Today's the fourth day of self-quarantine.
Wake up - eat - online - online - online - online

Till now.
I hate wasting time but I often do this = =
Lepak lepak for few hours, online game-ing then updating my sudah-lama-diabandonkan blog.
I should have done my homework but i didn't.
Add maths sejarah maths bla bla bla...
Omg the bio presentation thing.
Going back to school on Wed. Another day to waste.
MJ's songs are great hahaha...
Go listen.
Form 4 life sucks man.
I dunno what I've done last half year other than wasting time.
Ok time to go stop crapping.
I think my mom is coming back. Lol.

p/s: I'm missing the old me. Drag me out of the emo world please...
U shouldn't have walk into my life.
Please get out while there's still a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment