Sunday, May 9, 2010

I slept at 9, people =D

Went for competition yesterday and got nothing as I expected lol how can my less-than-a-month practices beat those who started learning calligraphy since small.
Congrats to those who got prizes.
Helped miss wong for something and behsong a teacher who showed pissed-face to us.
Spent half day at SMK Taman Connaught at first I was nervous before the comp started, felt sleepy during speeches giving time= = SMTC's chinese orchestra performance was awesome their school co-cu activities are way better than us at least they have more choices. Our school just focus on few clubs this is not what a SBT should do it's so unfair. Ini kan facts? = =
After everything ended it was raining outside and we're doing stupid stuff with the clay-like thingy while waiting for our school bus to come. Juniors nowadays never respect seniors tsk tsk tsk =P Hahaha it's funny after all.
Miss Wong belanja us ice-cream lol.
As usual, I'm the last to go back = =
I slept at 9 yesterday this is my earliest record wow = =
You can do nothing if things don't go like the way you want. Take it if you want I don't freaking care since no one appreciate what I'd been given out. Leave it broken, it's okay I'll get over it =')
Tomorrow no school wakaka.
Happy mother's day I love my mummy although I did nothing for her today. paiseh =P

No comments:

Post a Comment