Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My pleasure to meet you guys

12.40 a.m.
Suddenly feel like blogging. "Stole" the internet cable from my mom. Kinda lonely and bored staying up at late night for homework (kononnya, I'm sitting in front of computer now). But everyone slept no one teman me.
Read the blog post of Jun, about primary. Every time when I read or saw something about old school time I'll be missing my 5 years of U-class life and all the crazy classmates. Lol.
My memory of primary is slowly fading. I can't remember it clearly unless someone remind me about it. Oh I'm getting old = = Seems like we're getting closer even though it's already 5 years away from now. I fell really glad to have all of them as my primary friends, we're really the unique one. Haha. That's why I cherish the time when we're together. It's hard to find friends who really give their hearts out to be friend with you.
I think I'm a lucky one, in both my primary and secondary school life.
From Fei Bong, to Happy zoo friends, and seven dwarf (lol) for this year. And my gang of course =D I'm not the kind of person who can show their love or feeling or wtv to others, I'm good in hiding my feelings. Lol. So if you see me tak kisah doesn't mean that I don't care. Ok all these can be summarised as 爱在心里口难开 = =
Feel like having another gathering~~~ Argh = =

12.56a.m. Still doing my tugasan harian (laichin, it's all about craps = =).
Good luck for the shaved ice selling tomorrow.
I need to crack my head for activities one week once.

Wow such a long post. (for me, for jing ini sap2 sui sahja)
Nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment